Monday, September 16, 2013

Tyler Eifert To Play In First Monday Night Football Game

 Ordinarily,a game between the Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers is not one that I would have any interest in. Although it is a great rivalry, I just have no feelings good or bad for either team. But I am very eager to watch the game to tonight though because I want to see what Tyler Eifert can do at the next level. In his debut, he was the teams second leading receiver with 5 catches for 47 yards. That is not bad for a debut, but we Irish fans would like to do better. He has a young quarterback in Andy Dalton who has looked good in spots but the jury is still out on him. Eifert also works with a promising young receiver in AJ Green. I look forward to watching him tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment